Help us raise more for your local NHS trust
This section is aimed at Trust staff, but feel free to have a browse.
You do incredible things every day. We’re here to help you continue to do so.
With your support, we can raise even more money to go towards things that help you give the very best care to each and every one of your patients. From the latest medical technology and world-leading research, to the little things that can bring a smile to someone’s face or make a tough time more bearable.
Help people say thank you
The more people who know about the charity, the more money we can raise and the bigger difference we can make. When patients or their families ask how they can say thank you or give back, tell them about the charity:
- Every donation, no matter how big or small, goes directly to support hospital staff and patients. Even small donations quickly add up to make a big difference.
- They can donate directly or fundraise.
- Their donations go wherever the need is greatest, which means equal access to funding for all staff, and allows us to respond quickly when staff and patients are in need.
If they’d like to donate, please direct them to: www.buckshospitalscharity.org/donate
Or if they’d like to fundraise: www.buckshospitalscharity.org/fundraise
We also have a special page about giving in memory of a loved one: www.buckshospitalscharity.org/in-memory
Fundraise for us
Each year, superstar staff raise thousands of pounds for the charity. Family and friends are often keen to support your work and grateful for a way to say thank you for the incredible work you do. Plus it’s a great way to boost team morale and do something fun that benefits our whole community.
Apply for funding
If you’d like to apply for funding for a project, equipment or research, you’ll find all the information and guidance below.
What we fund
We support the development of excellence in our community services and our acute specialist services, which includes:
- supporting the skills and expertise of all staff
- the latest technology
- our hospital environments to deliver care where our patients need it.
Your grant application must meet the following criteria:
- It will directly benefit patient care
- It will provide something over and above the level that an NHS Trust would be expected to provide.
Please read section 2 of our Charitable Funds policy, for full details of eligibility criteria, Or if you’d like to chat about whether something could be funded through the charity, please call the team on 01494 411700.
How to apply for a grant of over £5000
For grants over £5000 the process is a bit more involved. We’ve created an interactive PDF so you can complete it, sign it, save it, and submit it without printing.
On the first page of the form, you’ll find instructions on what you need to do and the information you need to include.
We’re here to help
If you have any questions about how you can help support the charity or how the charity can support you, from discussing possible grants to providing fundraising materials, please get in touch with our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01494 411700.