Fundraising where you work
You and your colleagues can make a real difference to patients and staff at Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust.
Your support means we can fund projects that go beyond what the NHS is able to provide. Everything from specialist medical training, state-of-the-art equipment and world-leading research, to the small things that bring a smile to people’s faces or help make a tough time more bearable.
Do something incredible by fundraising for your local healthcare trust.
What we can offer you
However you decide to support us, we’re with you every step of the way. We can offer:
- fantastic PR and social media opportunities
- buckets of opportunities to fulfil your CSR objectives
- content and assets to use on your own social media platforms
- an array of fundraising tools such as literature, merchandise, pull up banners, buckets, collection cans, badges, pens, big cheques for presentations
- invitations to special events
- inspirational speakers for your events
- volunteering opportunities – great for team building and a day out of the office for staff.
What’s in it for you
Supporting a much-loved, local cause can also help you to:
- secure positive PR and enhance your reputation with your customers, employees and future recruits
- motivate staff and build team morale
- increase your network, business opportunities, and potentially even your revenue and profit!
Choose us as your charity of the year
With lots of appeals on the horizon, it’s an exciting time to align your business with our charity.
By choosing us as your business charity of the year, we’ll support you throughout the year to help you achieve your fundraising goals. We can help you with all the tools you need to get your employees on board, maximise your fundraising efforts and get the most out of our partnership.
If you’re considering making us your charity of the year, we’d love to speak to you. Get in touch with our charity team at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01494 734 773.
Sponsor an event
Our fundraising events and initiatives are great opportunities for business sponsorship. They reach thousands of local people and businesses across Buckinghamshire each year.
From grand gala dinners and ‘Brave it for Bucks’ challenges to our ‘Bake Off for Bucks’ cake and coffee mornings.
In return for a sponsorship fee, we can design a bespoke sponsorship pack to meet your business needs and goals.
Please get in touch with our team on email@example.com or 01494 734 773.
Fundraising together at work is a great way to boost team morale, learn new skills and make a ton of money for a fantastic local cause.
Whether you’re fitness fanatics, cake makers or crochet lovers – there’s no limit to the way you can fundraise.
Whatever you’re doing to raise money, we’re here to support you with your fundraising efforts. We can supply merchandise, tools and advice to help maximise both the funds and the FUN!
Plus many employers can also supercharge your fundraising efforts with match funding.
- Want to do something incredible as a team? See our life-changing challenges here.
- Organising your own event? Head to our fundraising toolkit for checklists and advice.
- And if you need any help or materials along the way, get in touch with our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sometimes we offer volunteering opportunities for groups of employees which may range from painting to gardening.
Please send an email to email@example.com if you’d like to be included on our employee volunteering list.
Cause-related marketing is a fantastic way to show your commitment to the NHS and your local community. You donate a set amount from the sale of each product or service, and in return, we allow you to use our charity logo on your product and promotional material (under license) for a set period of time.
We’ll draw up a simple contract between your business and our charity, setting out the arrangement and amount donated per product sold.
If you’re looking to promote a certain product, widen your customer base and get ahead of your competitors, cause-related marketing is a great way to do it.
If you’d like to discuss cause-related marketing, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the team on 01494 734 773.
Set up a regular corporate donation
Some businesses like to set up a regular monthly gift which helps the charity to budget more effectively. In return, you’ll get invitations to special events, copies of our newsletter and regular thank yous on our social media. Easy!
Payroll giving is a tax effective way to donate to Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust Charitable Fund on a regular basis. It allows employees to donate to us directly from their pay, without paying tax on it.
Because the donation comes from their gross pay, every £1 they give will only actually cost them 80p, or 60p if they’re a higher rate taxpayer.
You can read more about payroll giving on the gov.uk website.